Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ranger

I came into our bedroom after brushing my teeth one night and found Brian praying.

Is it just me, or does anyone else see the resemblance to one of our favorite books?

My very own Ranger...
Although (for those of you who have read the books), Brian is more of a Horace in my mind...

4 comments:

  1. I'm just starting that book with one of my reading groups! They are SO excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh it's sooooooooooooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Your blog makes me want to read, read, read! I love you guys.

    By the way, I have a new blog now: mallory-wilson.blogspot.com. Lots of crazy life going on lately..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Horace all the way! That's awesome! Kelv and I loved that series so much! Thanks for recommending it to us so long ago. Whenever anyone asks for a suggestion on a good book I always tell them about Rangers and Goose Girl thanks to you! :-D Any new suggestions for me?

    ReplyDelete