Thursday, December 5, 2013

2 Months of Alice

Alice is such a good baby! She is happy most of the time. When she was 4 weeks old she started sleeping through the night every other night, and I gained back some sanity.
 Alice watched her first BYU football game and unceremoniously blew out her BYU dress before the game even started. Good thing we took pictures first...

 Alice worked really hard helping Daddy study for Step 2 of the board exams.
 I can't get over that hair! Maybe we should do a caption contest for this one:
 She's starting to get chubby. Those lips! Those elbow dimples! I could just eat her up.
 Alice still loves to be swaddled, but usually manages to escape at least one arm by the time her nap is over.
 She is definitely a binky girl! This little lamb binky (wubanub) is the best because it stays propped in her mouth even when she forgets to suck on it.

  I think she has such beautiful hands. Posing in her sleep.
 When she was 8 weeks old, she started trying out new facial expressions.
It is so fun to see her personality shining out.
 She has changed so much between 1 month and 2 months! She is turning into a little person!



1 comment: