Tuesday, April 30, 2013

27 Weeks and a Project

I can't believe we only have 13 weeks left!
I definitely look way more pregnant in real life than in pictures, but here ya go:

  

This week I also finally finished my first big baby project. This awesome dresser was given to us by our good friends when they moved.
BEFORE
 
I have wanted to refinish it for the last year but haven't gotten around to it until now. 
AFTER
 I am so pleased with how it turned out. I only spent $30 on the whole project ($12 on knobs, $10 on polycrylic sealer, $8 on brushes, the dresser was free and I already had the paint).

My favorite part is (are?) the knobs! So pretty!


5 comments:

  1. Please include me!! maryfdavis {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jnnshields at gmail dot com. You are darling an so is your dresser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I need an invite too! monsonmommy at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a project, and yours turned out super cute!! You look so cute too- with your tiny belly! Can't wait to meet your sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete