We are having a baby girl!!! Go ahead and oogle at her cuteness:
(this is her profile, she is looking to the left)
(These are her legs, crossed at the ankle. Her knees are at the top and her ankles are at the bottom.)
(another profile)
And now, for the traditional side maternity pose. I haven't taken any yet, because I really just look like I've eaten too many cupcakes (aaaaand frankly, side paternity poses are really awkward). But, for documentation purposes, this is what I look like at 20 weeks:
Halfway to July 27th! FIST PUMP!!



Congratulation Natalie! so excited for this next chapter in your life! :D
ReplyDeleteAwww, congratulations!!! Little girls are the BEST. She is very lucky to have you as a mom. =)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! :D
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. Little girls really are so fun. I didn't know you were expecting, but I had a bit of a hunch since I follow you on Pinterest. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! Congrats. I envy your little girl!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Starting with a little girl is so much fun. I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteYAY Natalie!!!! SO excited! Those are some pretty good ultrasound pics...what a pretty round head! She is going to be adorable. Ya know what? Little girls are the BEST. Congrats to all 3 of you :)You are a cute little momma : )
ReplyDeleteThat is going to be one cute little girl! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am so excited for you guys! You look awesome!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Babies are the best! So exciting for you. Are you going to keep teaching or are you going to stay home? Either way you should message me. I have some advice either way.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Natalie!! That is SO awesome!
ReplyDeleteYayayaya! Congrats girl! too excited for you! And PS you are sooooooooooooooo tiny! Holy crap!!! I'm like in shock! Lol! She is too cute too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That's so sweet!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! So excited for you two! Having a little girl is so much fun! Joseph even loves it despite growing up saying he was never going to have a girl :) You are going to be such an amazing mom! You both have so much to offer your sweet baby girl.
ReplyDeleteYAY YAY YAY YAY!!!
ReplyDelete