Saturday, May 28, 2011

what you see will BEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I totally thought a woman sang this... not a dude.

Pretty sure I was rolling on the floor at 1:25-1:40 and 2:03

I may have even stopped breathing.



Here's to the glory days of children's films. They don't make 'em like they used to.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I forget just how bad cinematography was when we were kids. The music was decent, but that guys actions were like a bad AI audition. 2:04- 2:05 particularly gave me the heebie jeebies. Good clip though. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I haven't seen that in over 20 years! makes me feel old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol....Every once in awhile I will quote the movie, "Atrau(sp) say my name!! My brothers and I never were able to make out what name he shouts out though! I agree with Dorothea though, it DOES age us!

    ReplyDelete