Thursday, January 20, 2011

Doody

.......Setting-- 4th grade bathrooms......

(Shrieks coming from the girls side of the restroom)

Mrs. Wright: "Ladies, what is the problem?!"

A: "Mrs. Wright, K went doody in the bathroom!"

D: "HAHAHAHA DOODY!"

C: "I can smell it y'all!"

R: "Doooooooody doooooooody...."

(More Laughter)

Mrs. Wright: "Oh come on, ladies- just drop it, everybody does that."

A: "But it's doody!"

Mrs. Wright: "Well don't make fun, everybody needs to do that sometimes, it's not a big deal."

C: (thoughtful expression) "Mrs. Wright, do YOU do it?"

4 comments:

  1. No, of course not. How funny! Poor little traumatized girl, though. Kids are mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily, K wasn't there at the time (she was getting a drink) and I think everyone had forgotten about it by the time we got back to our portable. One of the only times I've been thankful for their short attention spans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh geez... I guess it's a good thing they said doody and not s&*t. I wouldn't put it past them. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha Jenn, yes they have used the s___ word, but we've had conversations about using appropriate words at school. So they've taken to saying things like "Y'all get your bahookie on the rug!" (rather than "get your a___ on the rug"). I don't know how they came up with that one.

    So between bahookies and doody, we keep it appropriate in Mrs. Wright's 4th grade class! haha

    ReplyDelete