I finally got brave and walked into a salon to get my hair done. I have NEVER done that before! I've always gone to someone that I know or someone a friend recommends.
I put it off way too long. My roots had grown out and my a-line bob had grown almost to my shoulders, so I finally manned up and got it done. I was pleased with the result!
Natalie, sometimes reading your blog makes me a little sad because you live so far away, and I miss you. Your hair looks great, and I'm glad you are doing so well!
Welcome to our blog, filled with pictures and posts of all of our goofy adventures. We are having fun juggling medical school at Vanderbilt & teaching 4th grade, loving Nashville southern living! We miss all of our family and friends who are so far away, so leave us a comment and let us know what you are up to!
You're beautiful!
ReplyDeleteNatalie, sometimes reading your blog makes me a little sad because you live so far away, and I miss you. Your hair looks great, and I'm glad you are doing so well!
ReplyDeleteAdorable Natalie! (Although I've always loved your hair!)
ReplyDeleteGreat haircut, but you would look beautiful even if you were bald!YOu are beautiful inside and out!
ReplyDelete